Wednesday 26 June 2013

Welcome; Bienvenida;Hwan-yeong(환영);

Salam n hola...this is my first post in this blog..well, first of all i would like to consider my blog as my virtual diary (vd)...i used to write my own diaries during my school days everytime i want to express my feelings..Frankly speaking,i enjoyed doing it and i still keep it in my secret treasure box which i couldn't recall the location of that thing~oh,my~ but those were the days, the old skool...Now, here i am, continue writing using the new generation of modern diary which is blogging..Actually,there is a chronicle that leads me to start doing this virtual diary and the person who initiate me or maybe forced us (me +whoda)~gheee;P~ to do this is our teacher or we would prefer to call him Mr.N...Even though, at first i feel like hadoiii but after a while i feel like this is fun & interesting..at least i can continue my legacy of writing my diary in different version~~kira upgrade la ni..kunun(tangan atas bahu)~~ So, thank you teacher for making this become reality..Nevertheless, besides sharing, educating and gossiping (of course!!), i do really hope this diary could be a medium for me to improve my writing..insyaALLAH..till then,see ya n good nite allz..

5 comments:

  1. gud job hazel..we can now blogin n learnin as well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay! another blogger is born...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete